Supply Chain Manager
Manufacturing & Logistics (M&L)
Baraja is changing in the world of self-driving cars, through the invention of a new type of LiDAR called Spectrum-Scan which delivers the highest performance available. Expanding globally, backed by some of the world’s greatest investors, this is Australia’s next $B tech company with a team of over 90 across Australia, the US and China.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager for our office in Sydney
Your role will involve, but not be limited to:
Lead, direct and manage the Supply Chain Management function by developing, implementing, and managing the company’s Supply Chain Planning processes for purchased raw material and components and for manufactured products, ensuring efficient and effective processes and systems to support current and future business needs.
Devises an end-to-end supply chain that minimises continuity risks and total cost of ownership and maximises asset utilisation. Establishes mechanisms and governance for the total supply chain. Leads the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) activities across the organisation, ensuring supply chain visibility, collaboration and optimisation. Supports R&D, NPI and Manufacturing to accelerate the product innovation process by collaborating with each function and building a supply chain that is responsive, flexible and scalable.
Planning & Procurement
· Lead the IBP process and activities across the organisation
· Consolidate a demand plan and a production plan that optimises resource utilisation
· Works with Pilot Manufacturing Manager and Procurement Manager to ensure plans are in place to meet the demand plan at all times
· Plans new product introductions and R&D builds and ensures appropriate allocation of manufacturing windows and resources for production
· Lead the implementation of the ERP across the business
· Work with IT Systems Manager to implement all required functionality
· Ensure visibility of raw material consumption and demand/production plan achievement via dashboards and other expedient reporting mechanisms
· Define and maintain the strategic inventory policy for raw materials, WIP and finished goods
· Manage inventory levels at internal and external locations to ensure customer order fulfillment
· Ensure expedient move of inventories thus minimising reliance on warehouse space while maximising DIFOT
· Manage inventory reconciliation process and stock takes
Logistics Management (outbound/inbound freight)
· Manage the logistics function of the business including inbound and outbound freight.
· Assess and implement opportunities to reduce total freight spend.
· Customer service support for inbound and outbound shipments.
Experience in LIDAR Companies and Start up environment"
· Data analysis skills
· Organisational, negotiation and financial analysis skills
· Supply chain management and logistics experience
· Strategic planning experience
· Extensive ERP skills and experience
· Commerce, engineering, science or similar degree
· Additional qualifications in procurement or supply chain
Our culture is honest and humble, enabling exceptional people to perform, supported and encouraged to be amazing. We’re mature and experienced, we understand the importance of balance and performance. We strive to enable ourselves to be not only the best at work but in life. We provide salary and equity package, health and wellness, four weeks of holiday plus sick leave and support for family emergencies.
If the above sounds exciting, then let’s talk.
Self-driving is hard, your choice of LiDAR shouldn’t be. Baraja has invented a new type of LiDAR called Spectrum-Scan which delivers the highest performance available to address the challenge of self driving cars.
Baraja is a rapidly growing start-up, with a revolutionary LiDAR for self-driving vehicles. Our HQ is based in Sydney, Australia, with offices in China and the USA.
We are quickly expanding worldwide, hiring through Europe and Asia, closely collaborating with car manufacturers to iterate and refine our vision of what LiDAR needs to be.
Supply Chain Manager
We’d love to work with you. If this description sounds like you, just apply for this role with the button below and fill out a short form. We’ll get back to you ASAP.