Research & Development (R&D)
Baraja is changing in the world of self-driving cars, through the invention of a new type of LiDAR called Spectrum-Scan which delivers the highest performance available. Expanding globally, backed by some of the world’s greatest investors, this is Australia’s next $B tech company with a team of over 90 across Australia, the US and China.
We are looking for a Team Assistant for our office in Sydney
The Team Assistant assists the R&D and Product Development teams, working closely with the CTO. They will be responsible for providing support and co-ordinating administrative duties for the company to enhance productivity and collaboration. The Team Assistant will work across multiple teams, build and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers.
Your role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Participates and helps develop strategic plans, working cross-functionally in the organisation across multiple teams and Engineering disciplines
- Maintains the product development budget and places orders for team members
- Handles event coordination and support for internal and external stakeholders.
- Develops methods, guidelines, and policies to facilitate efficient collaboration between teams
· Assess and implement opportunities to reduce total freight spend.
· Customer service support for inbound and outbound shipments.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products and ERP systems to create reports, assist in book-keeping and managing orders with suppliers
· Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process
· Experience helping develop and implement strategic and operational plans in collaboration with management
· Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner
· Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment with shifting priorities
· Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
· Strong time management skills
· Experience with both internal and external event management
Our culture is honest and humble, enabling exceptional people to perform, supported and encouraged to be amazing. We’re mature and experienced, we understand the importance of balance and performance. We strive to enable ourselves to be not only the best at work but in life. We provide salary and equity package, health and wellness, four weeks of holiday plus sick leave and support for family emergencies.
If the above sounds exciting, then let’s talk.
Self-driving is hard, your choice of LiDAR shouldn’t be. Baraja has invented a new type of LiDAR called Spectrum-Scan which delivers the highest performance available to address the challenge of self driving cars.
Baraja is a rapidly growing start-up, with a revolutionary LiDAR for self-driving vehicles. Our HQ is based in Sydney, Australia, with offices in China and the USA.
We are quickly expanding worldwide, hiring through Europe and Asia, closely collaborating with car manufacturers to iterate and refine our vision of what LiDAR needs to be.
We’d love to work with you. If this description sounds like you, just apply for this role with the button below and fill out a short form. We’ll get back to you ASAP.