Baraja is changing
the world of self-driving cars through the invention of a new type of LiDAR called
Spectrum-Scan™ that delivers ultra-high performance at high resolution, even at
incredibly far distances. Today, Baraja LiDAR is already deployed in multiple
verticals, working with global automotive and industrial partners.
Originally founded in Sydney, Australia, we also have offices in San Francisco, China and Europe. Last year we closed a $42M Series A round with Sequoia, Blackbird and Main Sequence Ventures and we are excited to continue growing the team, so if you are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic role in a start-up we are keen to hear from you!
We are looking for a Quality Manager to join our growing Advanced Manufacturing department, delivering a consistent production experience with high quality and automation, all while enabling enough flexibility to bring product improvements to customers. Reporting to the Head of Advanced Manufacturing, you will be responsible for the quality function at Baraja.
· Lead the development and champion the Quality Management system within Baraja in partnership with stakeholders to ensure the QMS meets the business need.
· Provide support and expertise in the area of supplier quality
· Champion Baraja’s problem solving methodology and ensure compliance to problem solving process. Drive the resolution of Quality Problems in manufacturing.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
· Demonstrated experience in implementing and maintaining an end-to-end quality management system leading to international certifications with ISO9001
· Working knowledge of continuous improvement activities at a broad level in an organisation.
· Experience with supplier and internal PPAP ( Production Part Approval Process)
· Engineering, science or similar degree or equivalent experience required.
It would be awesome if you have:
· Experience working with automotive Quality management standards (ISO/IATF16949).
· Minimum 5 years’ experience with automotive or high-tech experience.
· Lead Auditor experience in both internal and external (supplier) audits
What matters to us
We believe that our culture is one of our most important assets and we’ve wrapped it up with three key values that we do our best to live up to every day:
· Hustle to deliver on hard and meaningful problems - what we’re doing is really ambitious and difficult, so we’ll need plenty of hustle to get it done.
· Develop sustained high performance - we’re figuring out what high performance looks like for the people on our team so we can support them and each other to perform at our best sustainably.
· Build the machine that builds the machine - it is not enough to design amazing products, we need to design the means to manufacture these products, at scale.
What are you waiting for? If this role excites you, we’re keen to have a chat!
Self-driving is hard, your choice of LiDAR shouldn’t be. Baraja has invented a new type of LiDAR called Spectrum-Scan™ which delivers the highest performance available to address the challenge of self driving cars.
Baraja is a rapidly growing start-up, with a revolutionary LiDAR for self-driving vehicles. Our HQ is based in Sydney, Australia, with offices in China and the USA.
We are quickly expanding worldwide, hiring through Europe and Asia, closely collaborating with car manufacturers to iterate and refine our vision of what LiDAR needs to be.
We’d love to work with you. If this description sounds like you, just apply for this role with the button below and fill out a short form. We’ll get back to you ASAP.