Baraja is changing the world of self-driving cars, through their invention of a new type of LiDAR, called Spectrum-Scan which delivers the highest performance available. Expanding globally, backed by some of the world’s greatest investors and with a team that has already delivered an amazing product, Baraja is the next Australia based, globally focused, $B tech company
We are now searching for an experienced Support Engineer to join our Information Systems Team based in Sydney. This is an opportunity for to work with cutting edge cloud-based technologies, with a team that is building a world class product to enable self-driving cars. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of outstanding technologies who are the leaders in the field of advanced analytics, machine learning, AI and cloud infrastructure within the fields of autonomous systems.
You will be results oriented, self-motivated, enjoy working on challenging problems and consider innovative solutions to those problems. You will show a flexible attitude and love working in a fast-paced start-up environment. You will be passionate about customer service in the technology space. In this role you will have the potential to make a significant impact on the future of the business.
Your role will involve, but is not be limited to:
· Level 1, 2 and 3 support and triaging
· Maintaining cloud platforms (Azure, AWS), Active Directory, DNS, and all Office 365 applications including MS Teams
· Maintaining I.T assets and inventory management
· Supporting Network Infrastructure (routers, switches, access points, DHCP, DNS, VPN, QoS, LAN/VLAN, VoIP).
· Supporting ERP systems (e.g. Odoo).
· Employee on-boarding/off-boarding including setting up full IT equipment
· Liaising with individuals on all levels including senior management and guests
· Proposal of IT projects and then plan, execute and implement those project initiatives
· Work with an Agile mentality in an extremely fast paced work environment
· Creating both technical and non-technical support documentation and defining support processes for both technical and non-technical audiences
· The ideal candidate must be an effective communicator across a variety of audiences with strong technical skills.
You will need:
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
· Formal qualification in a relevant discipline (such as CCNA, CCNP, Microsoft Certifications, etc)
· Desktop support experience particularly Surface Pro/Book with Win10+.
· Strong technical skills particularly Azure, AWS, AD, and Office 365.
· Extremely strong time management and organisational skills
· Ability to work autonomously as well as being a team player
It would be great if you also had:
· IT Support role experience in a regulated environment (medical, automotive, defence, rail).
· Project Management experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment
· Experience within a start-up or similar fast-paced environment with customer-driven products.
Our culture is honest and humble, enabling exceptional people to perform, supported and encouraged to be amazing. We’re mature and experienced, we understand the importance of balance and performance. We strive to enable ourselves to be not only the best at work but in life. We provide salary and equity package, health and wellness, four weeks of holiday plus sick leave and support for family emergencies.
Self-driving is hard, your choice of LiDAR shouldn’t be. Baraja has invented a new type of LiDAR called Spectrum-Scan™ which delivers the highest performance available to address the challenge of self driving cars.
Baraja is a rapidly growing start-up, with a revolutionary LiDAR for self-driving vehicles. Our HQ is based in Sydney, Australia, with offices in China and the USA.
We are quickly expanding worldwide, hiring through Europe and Asia, closely collaborating with car manufacturers to iterate and refine our vision of what LiDAR needs to be.
We’d love to work with you. If this description sounds like you, just apply for this role with the button below and fill out a short form. We’ll get back to you ASAP.