Support Services / Information Systems
Baraja is changing in the world of self-driving cars, through the invention of a new type of LiDAR called Spectrum-Scan which delivers the highest performance available. Expanding globally, backed by some of the world’s greatest investors, this is Australia’s next $B tech company.
We are now searching for 2 x Business Analysts to join us for 6 months. As a Business Analyst you will be partnering with the business to solve complex business requirements through stakeholder management, gap analysis and implementation of our latest ERP system.
This is contract (6 months) position based in our Sydney office, located in Lindfield.
Core responsibilities of the role:
- Capturing and challenging requirements by facilitating workshops with business stakeholders and end users
- Document as-is and to-be process and perform gap analysis
- Act as a Liaison between the ERP vendor and business stakeholders
- Resolving operational roadblocks with the quick turnaround time
- Train the trainers and prepare work instructions and documentation as part of a training program to the end-users
- Writing detailed system process documentation of ERP and related systems.
- Solving difficult technical problems with analytical thinking and customer focus
What we need from you!
- Experience working on ERP systems. Odoo is preferred but not required.
- Experience supporting ERP applications such as Odoo, Oracle, SAP, Dynamics or similar.
- Experience in Accounting, HRIS, Recruitment, PLM, MRP, Manufacturing, MES, CRM, SCM, Payroll, Product Development, Marketing, and or ITSM.
- Experience in traditional project management and agile methodologies.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to pick up new systems
- Ability to challenge and question the business requirement
- Ability to take full ownership of the assigned project
- Ability to multi-task with concurrent priorities
- Experience in Startup or fast-paced work environment
- Experience in Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Experience in Database, SQL and reporting
Our culture is honest and humble, enabling
exceptional people to perform, supported and encouraged to be amazing. We’re
mature and experienced, we understand the importance of balance and
performance. We strive to enable ourselves to be not only the best at work but
in life. We provide salary and equity package, health and wellness, four weeks
of holiday plus sick leave and support for family emergencies.
If the above sounds exciting, then let’s talk!
Self-driving is hard, your choice of LiDAR shouldn’t be. Baraja has invented a new type of LiDAR called Spectrum-Scan™ which delivers the highest performance available to address the challenge of self driving cars.
Baraja is a rapidly growing start-up, with a revolutionary LiDAR for self-driving vehicles. Our HQ is based in Sydney, Australia, with offices in China and the USA.
We are quickly expanding worldwide, hiring through Europe and Asia, closely collaborating with car manufacturers to iterate and refine our vision of what LiDAR needs to be.
We’d love to work with you. If this description sounds like you, just apply for this role with the button below and fill out a short form. We’ll get back to you ASAP.